It is a system of ad hoc exercises to increase the creative potential of an individual or a group. What does it mean to be creative? What effect does creativity have on the quality of our functioning in life?
How to develop creative process and use it to increase its efficiency and productivity in professional and private life.
Participants learn the theory of the creative process and its positive impact on the quality of life. They will learn techniques of simulation of creative thinking, including practical ways of solving a specific task using appropriate methods or rules. They go through practical training of effective techniques and methods of dealing with fatigue, discouragement, or the first signs of burnout.
- Increased ingenuity and intellectual sensitivity
- Acquiring the ability to use the creative process in search of new solutions
- Getting a fresh approach to everyday duties, a way to fight the routine
- Effective coping with fatigue in the workplace
- Prevention of occupational burnout while maintaining emotional balance
Change management is a process. Having change management skills is an inseparable element of success and efficiency in professional and private life.
- The ability to effectively manage change
- Gaining awareness of what change is and how to face it or make friends
- Skillful formulation of goals