In these trainings, we work to deepen our own behaviors in contact with other people and to develop constructive communication skills.
• Awareness and work on individual errors in communication
• Developing verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Developing the ability to create relationships with other people based on constructive feedback
This is a set of trainings, workshops, individual consultations on the subject of intercultural communication dedicated to both children and parents – foreigners in Poland as well as educators who work in a multicultural environment.
• Gaining knowledge in the subject of cultural differences in verbal and non-verbal communication and an effective way of dealing with them
• Development of communication skills in contact with foreigners
• Realizing our own barriers in intercultural contacts and learning how to overcome them in order to build lasting relationships
• Conscious and controlled behavior in the international environment while conducting lessons, lectures, classes with students and conducting meetings with parents
It is a system of ad hoc exercises to increase the creative potential of an individual or a group. What does it mean to be creative? What effect does creativity have on the quality of our functioning in life?
How to develop creative process and use it to increase its efficiency and productivity in professional and private life.
Participants learn the theory of the creative process and its positive impact on the quality of life. They will learn techniques of simulation of creative thinking, including practical ways of solving a specific task using appropriate methods or rules. They go through practical training of effective techniques and methods of dealing with fatigue, discouragement, or the first signs of burnout.
• Increased ingenuity and intellectual sensitivity
• Acquiring the ability to use the creative process in search of new solutions
• Getting a fresh approach to everyday duties, a way to fight the routine
• Effective coping with fatigue in the workplace
• Prevention of occupational burnout while maintaining emotional balance
Training in the subject of assertiveness focuses on identifying strengths and areas to improve the behavior of participants in dealing with people and on building self-confidence.
• Defining what assertiveness is and isn’t
• Receiving and providing feedback
• Analysing attitudes towards oneself and the environment
• Development of an assertive attitude during conflict, denial, crisis situation