The leader is the person responsible for creating the vision, culture and value of the organization. They can inspire and motivate employees to follow them. The training proposal for leaders focuses on the discovery and development of specific leadership skills.
• Development of team management skills
• Developing skills to motivate and inspire people
• Controlling emotions
• Coping with stress
• Skillful giving constructive feedback
In these trainings, we work to deepen our own behaviors in contact with other people and to develop constructive communication skills.
• Awareness and work on individual errors in communication
• Development of verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Developing the ability to create relationships with other people based on constructive feedback
Well-formulated feedback, with good assumption can bring unique benefits. Employees need to know what they are doing well and what needs improvement. Listening to each other’s opinions and suggestions communicated in a skillful way, allows you to support each other in learning and improves the work of the team. Giving feedback is a skill that can be developed and strengthened. As every skill it requires practice in safe conditions, without pressure of time and results.
• Effective listening and building trust in a team
• Learning to express your needs
• Better performance
• Effective learning new skills and development
• Friendly work atmosphere
• Internal motivation
Change management is a process. Having change management skills is an inseparable element of success and efficiency in professional and private life.
• The ability to effectively manage a change
• Gaining awareness of what change is and how to face it or make friends with it
• Skillful formulation of goals
During the training participants will learn tools for conscious planning, prioritizing and building goals. They set long-term and short-term goals, creating a plan for their implementation.
• Recognition of “time wasters”, joint development of remedies
• Conscious time management by setting specific goals and controlling their implementation
• Getting to know the tools enabling efficient planning for a long and short-term
• Developing a functional day plan
The aim of these trainings is to provide the training recipients with practical skills related to the organization and proper conduct of meetings
• Improving competence and self-confidence in the area of conducting meetings
• Awareness and development of an individual style of communication
• Skillful behavior depending on the type of recipient
• Raising the level of preparing and conducting meetings
ART OF PRESENTATION
Self-presentation in professional life
The proposed training is primarily the development of new skills to overcome barriers related to public speeches, the elaboration of their own style of presenting content, influencing the audience, the use of effective tools to support the audience’s attention and to exert a positive impression.
• Getting self-confidence
• Skillful influence on people
• Good presentation on the forum
• Getting to know the structure of the presentation
• Skillful use of various types of help during the presentation
• Getting to know the techniques of involving listeners during the presentation
• Developing rhetoric in answering difficult questions
• Skillful use of body language – non-verbal communication
• Controlling emotions, stage fright, stress
Training in the subject of assertiveness focuses on identifying strengths and areas to improve the behavior of participants in dealing with people and on building self-confidence.
• Defining what is and what is not assertiveness
• Receiving and providing feedback
• Analysis of attitudes towards oneself and the environment
• Development of an assertive attitude during conflict, denial, crisis situation
SOLVING THE CONFLICT
The aim of the training is to familiarize the participants with a range of conflict resolution tools and to show their consequences, so that they can decide on their behavior in crisis situations.
• Defining what conflict is
• Understanding the sources of conflict
• Understanding the tools used to solve conflicts
• Development of coping skills
• Ability to resolve conflicts within and outside the team
The aim of this training is to arm participants with a range of logical and strategic thinking skills as well as emotions management during negotiations.
• Getting to know the stages and principles of professional negotiations
• Developing the features of an effective negotiator
• Developing effective communication and self-presentation in negotiations
• Conscious control of one’s emotions
• Skillful influence during negotiations