Teamwork has a key impact on the organization’s activities. An effective team can help the organization achieve the desired results. A team that does not cooperate with each other may unnecessarily disrupt the functioning of the organization, by failing to meet project deadlines and dissatisfaction and burnout. Nowadays, almost everyone is a member of a team. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the team is essential for effective organization and individual career development of employees. The training allows you to experience and draw conclusions about team work, improve its functioning and strengthen individual skills needed in group work such as: listening carefully, negotiating the meaning of the message, taking responsibility for achieving a common goal, looking for solutions together, asking open questions broadening the spectrum of understanding and proactivity.
• Team integration
• Identification with the team and the company
• Strengthening the group’s team spirit
• Increased internal motivation of team members
• Creating partner relationships
• Breaking hierarchy barriers in the team
• Optimism and a positive atmosphere
WORKING WITH A DEMANDING CILENT
Dealing with a dissatisfied and demanding client is today’s everyday work and it is not easy. But when we know what to say and, above all, how to say, we can save such a situation before breaking the dialogue. In fact, the right approach can even improve the relationship with such a client. During the training participants learn and practice techniques of mindfulness, active listening to each other, awareness of emotional states and communication without violence.
• Managing emotions and stress
• Constructive information delivery on time
• Providing difficult information
• Communication in crisis situations
• Dealing with an unhappy customer
• Assertiveness in relations with the demanding client
• Elements of work culture in different environments
The aim of this training is to arm participants with a range of logical and strategic thinking skills as well as emotions management during negotiations.
• Familiarizing with the stages and principles of professional negotiations
• Developing the characteristics of an effective negotiator
• Development of effective communication and self-presentation in negotiations
• Conscious control of one’s emotions
• Skillful influence on the other side during negotiations
The aim of these workshops is to provide training recipients with practical skills related to the organization and proper conduct of meetings
• Improving competence and self-confidence in the area of conducting meetings
• Awareness and development of an individual style of communication
• Skillful behavior depending on the type of recipient
• Improving the skill level of preparing and conducting meetings
It is a system of ad hoc exercises to increase the creative potential of an individual or a group. What does it mean to be creative? What effect does creativity have on the quality of our functioning in life?
How to develop a creative process and use it to increase its efficiency and productivity in professional and private life? Participants learn the theory of the creative process and its positive impact on the quality of life. They will learn techniques of simulation of creative thinking, including practical ways of solving a specific task using appropriate methods or rules. They go through practical training of effective techniques and methods of dealing with fatigue, discouragement, or the first signs of burnout.
• Increased ingenuity and intellectual sensitivity
• Acquiring the ability to use creative process in search of new solutions
• Getting a fresh approach to everyday duties, a way to fight the routine
• Effective coping with fatigue in workplace
• Prevention of occupational burnout while maintaining emotional balance